The New C-XI Decanter Series From Flottweg
During the development of the C-XI decanter series, Flottweg bundled its decades of experience in the dewatering of sludge and can now offer sewage treatment plants the option of saving even more. The less sewage sludge there is, the lower the costs of disposal and further treatment. With the C-XI decanter series from Flottweg, sewage treatment plants can achieve higher dry substance values, saving cold, hard cash on disposal and further processing.
The Highlights of The New C-XI Decanter Series From Flottweg
Maximum solid conveyed
More solid concentration and improved extraction of centrate - the advantages of the C-XI decanter scroll at a glance:
- Optimum conveying of solid
- Greater purity of the liquid phase
- Optimized scroll slope
- Improved geometry of the scroll body
Maximum G forces
For better dewatering performance, the maximum G force is increased in comparison with the conventional C series!
Maximum force - the drive
High speeds and the associated forces require ongoing performance in the gearbox. The reliable Flottweg Simp Drive® gearbox is ready for anything, reacting automatically to different load conditions.
- Reliable force transmission at high load
- Reinforced belt drive and belt guard
- Reinforced gears
Advantages of Decanter Centrifuges for Sludge Thickening
Optimized operating costs:
- Continuous automatic operation
- Low energy consumption
- No or very little polymer consumption
- No cleaning cycle during the operating phase
- Highly effective wear protection
- The replacement of replacement and wear parts as well as
- operational safety inspections (UVV) are generally carried out on-site
- Compact construction, small space requirements, high throughput
- Closed design to avoid emission of odors even without a separate exhaust system
Let our experts advise you.