Flottweg Moskau GmbH is the Russian subsidiary of the German company Flottweg SE, the world's leading producer of decanter centrifuges, separators, and belt presses.
Flottweg has developed and produced centrifuges for the separation of liquid mixtures since the 1950's, and was one of the first companies to use decanters in municipal management.
With over twenty years of experience in Russia and the CIS states, more than 300 systems have been delivered, many of which are still successfully in use today in different applications.
The Main Applications of Flottweg Centrifuges:
- Processing of oil sludges
- Dewatering of sludges from different industries
- Dewatering of sludge from municipal sewage treatment plants
- Water preparation processes
- Recycling of tar
- Beer brewing and wine production
- Recycling of waste from ethanol production as well as the cellulose and paper industry
- Waste recycling from fish, meat, and broiler holding companies
- Production of juices and soft drinks
- Food-grade fat industry
- Production of wheat, corn, and potato starch
- Solid/liquid separation processes in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry
Flottweg offers both individual decanters, separators, and belt presses as well as complete installations and systems.
Flottweg Moskau GmbH, with its customer service, offers the entire range of services - from commissioning and maintenance to repair of machines. A wide variety of replacement parts are always in stock in our Moscow warehouse. The opening of an all-around service center for the repair of centrifuges is planned for 2015.
For fast help, the Flottweg Service Hotline is available round the clock at the following number: 8 800 500 75 17.
Our experts are at your side with advice and assistance. Our decanters, separators, and belt presses offer you the best possible solution for your applications.
Flottweg Moscow OOO
Kulakova str., 20, bld. 1 B,
Phone +7/495 7 818 313
Fax +7/495 7 818 311