Processing Of Sand Washing Water And Gravel Wash Water
Since time immemorial, we have used sand and gravel for a very wide range of purposes. Every year, more than 8 billion tonnes of gravel and sand are required and processed in many different places.
During the extraction of sand and gravel, it is often necessary to wash the material. This gives rise to a large volume of polluted water. Using the decanter for cleaning sand washing water and gravel wash water represents an optimum solution.
In the past, the wastewater was often channelled into ponds. There, the fine proportions settled out. This required a lot of space, large volumes of wastewater and took a very long time. Cleaning sand washing water and gravel wash water with the decanter makes these settling ponds superfluous.
The Flottweg decanter guarantees optimum treatment of the gravel wash water and sand washing water. For example, a process water treatment system with a Z92 from Flottweg can process up to 2200 tonnes of sludge daily.
Your Advantages When Processing Sand and Gravel Washing Water:
- Significant reduction in water consumption (fresh water and groundwater)
- The decanter is fast, efficient and sustainable
- Significant saving in operating costs
- Conservation of the most important resource - water
- Low space requirement, simple implementation and personal support
Flottweg - Your Partner In Processing Sand and Gravel Wash Water:
- Decanters specially adapted to the application, with special wear protection
- "Made in Germany" - Production of the decanters exclusively in Germany, with high-quality materials and trained specialists
- Many years' experience and relevant technical knowledge in the use of decanters in the processing industry
- Inexpensive, worldwide aftersales service