Refinement of Seed Oil and Press Oil
The oil seed is processed with the screw press. The resulting press oil has a significant proportion of solids. It is essential to use the decanter for optimum press oil refinement.
Only by refining the press oil using the decanter is it possible to obtain a high yield of high-quality, pure oil. Seed oil can also be refined in this way. Often, hot water is added as a means of optimising the refining of seed oil and press oil. This causes the solids to swell up, and the oil can be separated highly effectively.
Refining Press Oil and Seed Oil Using a Decanter Delivers Numerous Advantages:
- High throughflows, even with a high solid load
- High yield of seed oil and press oil
- Clear, pure and high-quality oil
- Suitable for all seed oils
- No filter aids required
- Flexible because of high-quality, energy-saving and self-regulating drive
- All parts that come into contact with the product are made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel
Flottweg - Your Partner for Press Oil and Seed Oil Refining
Flottweg is the global leader in the manufacture of industrial centrifuges. We are specialists in separation technology, and have been an expert and reliable partner for refining seed oil and press oil over many decades. Flottweg decanters are available in an extremely wide range of versions - the optimum solution for every process.
Our Decanters for Press Oil and Seed Oil Refining Offer You the Following Advantages:
- Hygienic design: All parts that come into contact with the product are made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel. This means we meet all hygiene requirements and guarantee the highest standards
- Adjustable impeller for optimum setting of the product feed - even with fluctuating feed quantities
- ISO certification: Flottweg is certified to ISO 9001 and builds its products according to the latest technical standards
- Made in Germany - centrifuges are exclusively manufactured in Germany by specialist technicians
- Many years of experience and in-depth technical knowledge of separation technology, the oil industry and centrifuge production
- Personal support, on-site service and individually tailored project planning mean we meet your requirements